That's the correct answer! Incorrect answer!
The correct answer was:
Do not disturb it, or ask a professional to remove it
Asbestos was once widely used as a building material, but is now banned in many countries due to its associated health risks. Even very low exposures to asbestos over short periods of time can cause mesothelioma, a form of cancer which can lay dormant for up to 50 years. It is most dangerous if disturbed. Therefore, if you suspect that there is asbestos in your home, it is best not to disturb it, or to seek help from an expert.